The Auxiliary to the Clinton Public Hospital is a volunteer organization with a voting representative on the Local Advisory Council (LAC) of the Clinton Public Hospital and also working with Site Administrator of CPH and the CEO of the Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance (HPHA). It is also a member of the Hospital Auxiliaries Association of Ontario (HAAO) which is affiliated with the Ontario Hospital Association (OHA).
The mission of the above Auxiliary is to:
- provide a vehicle whereby volunteers can work for the benefit of patients, hospital staff and the surrounding community;
- educate its members through orientation and in service programs and attendance at HAAO, Regional and Provincial Conferences;
- encourage and promote involvement of young people in the Health Care field;
- act with HAAO and indirectly OHA as an instrument for change and progress in the volunteer sector of health care; and
- review and assess its structure, values and goals on a regular basis.
We strive to bring comfort and hope to all who are in distress of mind or body and help the aged, the ill and the very young with generosity, with discretion and with gentleness.
The proceeds from our projects will purchase equipment in support of the Clinton Public Hospital.